Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday with Sun

Hi All-
Not much to report (again, this is a good thing). Corey got to feel both babies move this weekend which was really exciting. My sister was over last night and also felt one of them move. It's so much fun to share that experience with others since I now feel it so often.

Last night Becky and Mandi came over. Mandi brought a pizza rollup that she made and it was FABULOUS! We all sat around and watched The Bachelor wedding. Always entertaining!!!

Tonight I've got a few freinds coming over to keep me company for awhile and I spent over an hour chatting with my friend Margaret down in FL. She said it's supposed to be in the 70's by Friday. It's been really nice here but not that nice. But I'm not complaining. It's close to 50 and the sun is out. Perfect weather.

The dogs and I were out on the deck earlier enjoying the Vitamin D. I signed up for Netflix and have been enjoying Law & Order through my computer. CSI is being sent to me in the mail. I've got lots to keep me busy.

Hope everyone is enjoying the week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment