Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, March 22nd

Hello all, just thought I'd send out a little update. Still in the hospital on bedrest. Catherater came out yesterday and my IV came out this morning so as of right now I'm just one one oral medication to try to calm my uterus every 8 hours.

The hospital staff has been amazing. They are so helpful and answer all my questions. My doc stopped in this morning just to see how things were going. She told me to just keep up the good work.

Corey stayed with me last night again which was nice. I didn't get much sleep from getting up to pee every 2 hours but he slept ok. I think it will just be me here tonight. Becky also stopped on her way back from the cities. She stayed at our house last night so Corey could stay with me. Thank you Becky.

I figure I will shoot for a nap today before lunch and then maybe see what kind of Law & Order is on this afternoon. Maybe I'll be awake enough to read my book. Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are staying comfortable. Try to get lots of rest, I know it can be tough. Hang in there! Thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie. Thinking of you guys and sending thoughts, prayers and love your way. You keep up the good work and know I'll be thinking of you and sending all the postive energy I can muster up your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I take a vacation and what happens? I am praying for all of you! I want to meet and hold those little ones. Is there anything I (we) can do for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you lots, Joscy!

    ReplyDelete