Thursday, March 4, 2010

22 Weeks

We are 22 weeks pregnant today which means the babies are the length of a spaghetti squash. Yes, I've got two squash inside my belly. Too fun.

So far it's been an uneventful week which I am so thankful for. Minimal spotting and no cramping or contractions. We go back to the Dr tomorrow for a checkup. She's going to check the stitch and make sure it's holding properly and just make sure everything looks fine. Hopefully I'll be able to post something afterwards with good news.

It's been so beautiful this week. Yesterday our changing table was delivered. I stepped outside to check it out and didn't want to come back in. The sun felt good. Mom has been visiting and bringing me lunch every day this week and my friend Jodi is coming for dinner tonight.

Thanks again to all of you for your support through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment