Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Room

Well I moved into my new room today. Only one bed in this room so no roommates. I have a fridge, a microwave, a nicer bed, new TV, DVD player and just an overall nice space. I hope to utilize this room for at least another month.

My morning was pretty quiet but the afternoon today was full of visitors. Corey came first, then Mandi came for a visit, then Jen, Andy, Bob and George came after Bob's 1 year pictures, and then Dad came with some triffle from Mom and some goodies that he'd picked up. It's so nice to have visitors. They really do make the day go by faster. Becky came later on her way back from the cities.

The cut back my monitoring again so I'm only being monitored once a day for an hour. That sure is nice because the twins REALLY hate the monitors. But their heartbeats looked perfect and my uterus was perfectly quiet so I was happy. I just took my nightly pill and I'll be heading to bed soon.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Happy Monday tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. All good news! You may be in the same room as I was, it was nice. Hope you are able to get some rest. Have a good week. Thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete