Saturday, March 6, 2010

Friday's Appointment

Friday we had a follow up appt at the Dr to check on the stitch. Dr said that the stitch looks good and there are no signs of infection or irritation. Yeah, we finally got some positive news. The Dr continues to keep me on very limited activity. Basically, I get up to shower, use the bathroom, and get something to eat. After laying down all week if felt weird to be out of the house on Friday. We celebrated with a Pepsi from the Arby's drive through.

We go back again this Friday where they will again check the stitch and make sure things continue to look good.

It's another beautiful weekend this weekend. Corey made omelets and bacon for breakfast and let me sleep in. He is working on painting the brick of our spare room downstairs and hopefully getting outside for a 4-wheeler ride. I told him I'd give him all the love and support I could from the couch. What would I do without him?

The dogs continue to keep me company and enjoy the sun. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment