Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday

Short update today....

Tyler got to start eating again today. They are trying a small amount of breast milk to see how he handles it. They also put another central line in his arm today. He had one in about a week after he was born but it was removed after his staff infection. So, they put another one in today because they ran out of places to put his IV. When I went there today his IV was in his head. Ouch. I talked to one nurse who said it's a great place for an IV but it sure looks icky. When I left they'd just done an x-ray to confirm that the line was in the right spot. The doctor reviewed it with me. Other than that Tyler had a good day. He still has his cannula in but wasn't requiring any extra oxygen. Yeah, that made us happy.

Dillan continues to just do well. Her nurse today told me to watch out because when you change her diaper she tends to explode!!! Ha ha, that's the third nurse that's told us that, PLUS the time she did it to Corey. I think I'll let Corey change her after she comes home. :)

Corey and I finally worked on the nursery tonight. The furniture is all in but I need to put everything away and wash all of the bedding and clothes. It looks really cute!!! I will post pictures once the bedding is all in place.

Hope everyone had a good Monday.
Love
Joscy, Corey, Dillan & Tyler :)

No comments:

Post a Comment