Thursday, April 1, 2010

26 Weeks - April Fools Day

Today the babies are the size of English hothouse cucumbers. I don't know for sure but I think they are the really long skinny ones. They are supposed to be just over 14 inches long. 26 weeks today and the babies are looking wonderful. No changes so I am happy.

Yesterday mom came up and we celebrated her birthday on the roof and got some fresh air. It sure was nice out. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM.

This morning my nurse came in and told me that they had run out of good coffee. She had told me yesterday that she'd make me some good coffee today since the hospital coffee is not that good. I was like WHAT??? She said APRIL FOOLS!!! Oh thank god. So she brought me some coffee and I was great.

Just a little bit after that my doctor called me. My doctor is on vacation with her family in FL and she took a min out of her day to call me and wish me Happy 26 Weeks. I am just in love with her. She makes me feel so well taken care of. What a nice surprise.

They already monitored me this morning for an hour to listen to heartbeats and contractions. The really cool thing was our little boy had the hiccups. I'd never heard that before and it was really cool to hear. My uterus was a little irritated but nothing that they were concerned about so that was good. I'll take it easy this afternoon and drink a lot of water. That usually calms it down. Corey is bringing in chinese tonight to celebrate us getting to 26 weeks. 5 weeks of bedrest so far. 2.5 at home and 2.5 in the hospital. I'm so happy that it's April. 4 weeks left to hit my goal. I'm up for the challenge, I just hope my body is as well.

Happy April Fools everyone. Hope you all got to play jokes on someone.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great! Hope you have a nice weekend and Easter with family and friends!

    ReplyDelete