Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter today. I have to say things are different spending a holiday in the hospital but I had lots of great visitors today and it's made the day go by really fast. Corey's mom sent up a bunch of leftovers from their Easter dinner and I'm so excited to dig into them. She's an awesome cook and her leftovers will make great snacks.

The greatest thing about this weekend was last night Corey brought Bosco up to visit me. It was so great to have a little slice of home here. I do miss him so much. Here is the picture.
He decided to make himself right at home when I got up to use the bathroom. Corey and I watched a movie and he just cuddled with me all night. It made my week.

I don't do a lot with pictures because it's not like I look very snazzy sitting in the hospital but I finally let Corey take my picture at 26 weeks so here are a couple of belly pictures.

I have no idea how big the kids are right now but I'm estimating they are over 2lbs each. I won't know again until 28 weeks until the do another ultrasound.
So, besides my visit from Bosco this weekend I had lots of other visitors. My aunt Kathy and uncle Don came up from the cities for Easter and stopped by yesterday with lots of goodies. Thanks to my cousin Katie for the baby carriers. I can't wait to try them out they are so cute. And one of my co-workers Louise stopped by Saturday and brought a scrap book from her sons wedding. So cute. It was nice to see her. Today Mom and Dad were here over lunch and Becky called when they were here. Jen, Andy and Corey came not long after they left. Jen showed me how to use the breast pump I borrowed from my cousin Heidi and we talked about all kinds of fun baby stuff. And after they left Mandi came up and brought me an Easter basket full of chocolate, candy, magainzes, and chips. My goodness. It's a wonderful basket. We laughed so hard when she was here I had to hold my stomach. It's so nice to laugh like that.
So, I really don't have any medical news to report. Things are still quiet (YEAH). My doctor will be back tomorrow so that means I will have reached another milestone. She told me I was required to stay pregnant until she got back! The next goal is staying pregnant until Becky gets back from Washington D.C. (Saturday), then my 30th birthday which is Monday (the 12th), and then 28 weeks which is Tax Day (April 15th).
Thats the plan for the upcoming goals. I hope everyone has a good week.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joscy. You look great! I bet it was just wonderful to have Bosco there. Animals can be so therapeutic. Glad the twins are hanging in there! I didn't know they would let animals in the hospital - or did Corey have to sneak him in - shove him in his pants or under his hat - or disguise him - put a little nurses hat on him and a stethascope around his collar. I'm sure no one would be able to tell it's a dog. Uh, I don't get how to post this. I'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the belly pics!! *S* You look so cute!
    I'll stop by again sometime soon, if you need something PLEASE let me know, I'm always around there! LOL Hang in there girl, you're almost there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome Joscy! Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome belly pics...I love them! I'm pretty sure that is a Gitchee Gummee Brewfest shirt that you were wearing. Thanks for the support the brewfest is this weekend and you will definitely be missed. I'm glad everything is staying uneventful.

    ReplyDelete