Tuesday, July 20, 2010

No More

Happy Tuesday all, today I get to run off to the dentist by myself and Grandma is coming over to watch both kids for a little while. The longest I've left her with both kids is an hour so I hope they are good for her.


Let's see, updates. Friday we had their three month pictures done. Oh my they are going to be so cute. I can't wait to see all of the proofs. It's a long process to get twins to take pictures. http://www.lmpreciousdesigns.com/ This is the website of the wonderful woman who came to our house and did the pictures. What a process. She was here for over three hours. Between changing, feeding, posing, and just getting them to cooperate it was an interesting process but it was so fun. The kids were pretty good and I think we will be getting some really cute photos.

Tyler is doing great without his oxygen. I think we will keep the tanks around the house for another week and then call the medical supply company to have them picked up. It feels really good to have him off of it. Tyler can now lift his head off the ground and hold it up for a couple seconds. He's getting really strong. Yesterday Tyler had his final eye appointment of the year. The doctor said his eyes are developing normally and everything looks great. YEAH!!! So, both kids are set until next year with eye appointments.

Dillan is also still working on her head movement. We have them on their bellies a lot so she gets lots of practice. I'm hoping to have the public health nurse out later this week so we can get a weight check on them. I'm curious to see where they are at because they feel so much bigger to me.

Sunday we had a busy day out of the house. We finally got over to Grandma and Grandpa Skandel's house for the first time and hung out with them for awhile. After that we ventured over to Billings Park for the Ray of Hope Annual Meeting picnic. What a fun afternoon. A couple of my girlfriends run this non-profit and they had a wonderful afternoon for their annual gathering. So the kids got to meet a couple more people and enjoy the fresh air. When we returned home we had a visit from my cousin Sarah who was up from FL visiting family. My mom and dad came over and we had a nice little BBQ and got to catch up. It was an awesome day.

We've been trying to get out and go for lots of walks lately because it's been so nice. We tried to go for a walk on the road last night and the mosquito's were so bad we had to turn around after about 2 blocks. I couldn't believe it. Usually the stroller is moving so fast they don't bother with it but last night they just swarmed. So today I'm going to look for a bug net to see if it will fit over the stroller. Otherwise I'll have to pack the kids up and take them into town to walk on one of the trails.

Happy Tuesday all, hope you are enjoying the week. The kids are both sleeping now so I'm going to try to sneak in a shower! :)

Love
Joscy, Corey, Dillan & Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment