Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Due Date Day

Well today is the official day that the twins were supposed to be born. Although I wish things would've been different and they would've grown longer while they were still inside of me, it has been a blessing to see them grow from the little 2 pound peanuts that they were to the 7 and 8 pound newborns we have today. It's amazing that such little tiny babies can have such different personalities already.

Yesterday we had the opportunity to have them weighed and it was so fun. Dillan is now 7lbs and growing like a weed. She loves to eat. She's starting to get little chubby arms and legs and I just love it. If Dillan could she would already be sleeping in bed with us. She gets up every morning around 4am and wants to be held. I've brought her into bed a couple of times but had to put a stop to it because I don't want the kids to end up sleeping with us.

Tyler as usual is still a little bigger than his sister. He is now 8lbs 2oz and we are so happy that he is. After his surgery last week he is putting on weight like he should be. When Tyler is hungry he doesn't let you know quietly. He puts out a blood curdling scream from the second he is hungry until you bring him a bottle. Keep in mind that his screams still aren't very loud, but there are times when he will end up coughing because he is crying so hard.

Today we ventured into downtown Duluth for the sidewalk days. It was again nice to get out of the house. It will be different next week when Corey goes back to work. It won't be as easy to leave the house but we will still be attempting it if we can. The kids love to go on walks and I love the fresh air. It will just take a little more coordination.

Enjoy the nice weather everyone. I hope the mosquito's aren't as bad where you are. They have eaten my legs already this year and I'm ready for them to be done. I hear Dillan crying, gotta go.

Love
Joscy, Corey, Dillan & Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment