Thursday, June 17, 2010

37 Weeks

Hello all, I looked at my email today and there was an email saying today I would be 37 weeks pregnant. That means my kids would've been born next week had all gone according to plan. It's funny to think of it now and how big I would be.

Dillan continues to do well at home. Today she upgraded to Newborn diapers. The preemie diapers just weren't holding enough for her. She is also out of most of her preemie clothes. She has gone from being a preemie to being a newborn. She's so cute. She has her good days and bad days with sleeping at night. Last night was good, the night before was not. But that's all normal stuff that we should be dealing with.

Tyler has been doing great and they are in the process of getting him ready to come home. His feeding tube has been out since yesterday evening and he's now trying to take all of his food by bottle. So far he's been doing great. He does the best for Corey when he's there so I told him that when Tyler comes home it will be his job to feed him. Whenever I try it he just falls asleep. Yesterday we went to the hospital and had home monitor and oxygen training for him. It will be very interesting when he comes home because of the extra equipment that comes with him but we are so happy to have him on his way home. I know we will receive a crash course in patience in the next week with both of the kids home. Tonight Tyler's nurse is switching him over to all the equipment he will use when he comes home so he's used to it. The monitor makes different noises so it will be nice that it's not such a shock for him. He will have a big enough transition as it is. Tomorrow Corey is bringing in Tyler's car seat and he will do his car seat trial. He has to be able to sit in his car seat for 1.5 hours and maintain all of his oxygen stats. I hope he does well.

That's all for now. Hope everyone is enjoying the week. Thanks again for all the support.

Love
Joscy, Corey, Dillan & Tyler

2 comments:

  1. YAY...So happy that Tyler and Dillan will be together at home soon!! I can't wait to bring little Miss Audrey out to visit and play! We will miss you guys tons in the NICU!!
    Love
    Crystal, Marshall, and Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been great hearing what's going on, Josc!! I'm so excited for you four to be all at home at once! I am also looking forward to seeing your beautiful babies. I know you have great support at home from Corey and your family, but any time you want to talk to someone else, give me a call, I'm more than willing to listen. Congrats on everything !!!!

    ReplyDelete